I'm continuing working on this head. Spent some time on polishing the surface of it, completing shapes of eyes, ears and so on.
Did some texture on lips. I didn't try it before, so I thought that it may become a very fast and funny process. I like the result, because did not expect such a cute effect.
After I finished the lips I took a thought that it will be a good idea to add some sculptural hairstyle. With this hair the head looks like I'm going to do a bust in the end. Hope to do it removable.
It took a lot of time(for about 3 weeks) to write this post, because I was very busy. I had time to scuplt, but not for writing something in the internet.
Now this head is ready for primering. So...in the next post it will be the last time I will show it in white colour. Also will show one new thing wich I made for this head.
Ow...just forgot. Its time to name this guy. I surf the internet with the question wich wariant from Gannen/Ganien/Gagnon/Gagnen will be closer to transcription [Gænjən], and Gagnon become the most suitable.
At the end 2 more photo shots of Gagnon in 2/4 and 2/3 perspective with his haircut. ^__^